For all booking inquiries for CHDC please contact Tricia Redmond (Facility Manager) at 613-831-STOP (7867) or email@example.com For Goalie Programs offered by CGD please register on-line at: All sessions in Canadian Funds.
Weekly Clinics, Camps and Individual Sessions:
Goaltenders receive a ton of shots throughout the season, but unfortunately maintaining good habits and receiving proper instruction is difficult with such a busy game schedule. It’s important to step back maintain your edge and continue to develop. That is why we have created our in-season camps and clinics.
Our new teaching method is categorized and broken down in a manner to accommodate every goaltender from our GLV1 (Goalie Level 1) Initiation Program to the GLV5 Competitive Midget Goaltenders. Each goalie is assessed and begins their training a the level that will be most beneficial to ensure their success with CGD.
2013 Summer Camps
(click on Levels to find our more and to register)
GLV1 : July 15-19th ($465 + tax)
GLV1/GLV2 All Girls : July 15-19th ($465 + tax) - Afternoon Camp 1-4pm
GLV2:July 22-26th ($465 + tax)
GLV3:July 29- Aug 2nd ($465 + tax)
GLV4: Aug 6 – 9th (4 days only – $375 + tax)
GLV3/GLV4 All Girls : Aug 12-16th ($465 + tax)
All Camps are concentrated 1/2 Day training camps. 2.5 hrs of ice daily (12.5 hrs/week) for the 5 day camps (10 hrs/week) for the 4 day camp.
9:00-10:00am & 10:30-12:00pm (snack break in between sessions) – Morning Camps
1:00-2:00pm & 2:30-4:00pm (snack break in between sessions) – Afternoon Camp
All Players Receive:
Jersey, T-shirt, Daily Gatorade, Training Booklet & Water Bottle.
Space is limited and most of last year’s camps sold out – so register Early!
GLV1 – GLV5 Weekly Clinics:
Clinics are on-going weekly throughout the year unless otherwise stated (holidays, camps…) Expect a 3:1 goalie to coach & net ratio. Weekly sessions will vary in content but will always adhere to our GLV Philosophy. Please call or email the centre if you are unsure which level to register your goalie into. Our clinics are designed to provide flexible, directed training for each individual goalie. You may purchase 1, 6 or a 10 session package on-line. Then simply book your goaltender into the slots that work around your schedule.
GLV1 Weekly Clinics:
Mondays @ 5:30 pm -6:30 pm and Tuesdays @ 7pm (Sensplex Location)
GLV2 Weekly Clinics:
Mondays @ 6:30- 7:30pm and Tuesdays @ 6pm (Sensplex Location)
GLV3 Weekly Clinics:
Tuesdays @ 8pm (Sensplex Location) and Wednesdays @ 5:30-6:30
GLV4 Weekly Clinics:
Mondays @ 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm and Wednesdays @ 6:30-7:30pm
GLV5 Weekly Clinics: (Starting April 5th)
Fridays @ 5:30 pm-6:30 pm
All Level Clinics Cost: (all prices + HST)
1 session: $45
6 sessions: $250
10 sessions: $405
Goalie Specialty Clinics: Each Friday starting April 5th 2013 CGD will be offering Specialty Movement Clinics
GLV1/GLV2 Movement Clinics – Alternating Fridays @ 6:30 starting April 5th
GLV3/GLV2 Movement Clinics – Alternating Fridays @ 6:30 starting April 12th
Goaltending Movement Session
A Goaltenders efficiency when moving in their crease both on their feet or in their butterfly is instrumental in to their success. This session is essentially a technical skating class for goaltenders to improve their power, foot speed, technique, body positioning and efficiency with every movement.
Cost for all Specialty Clinics (all prices + HST):
1 session: $45
6 sessions: $250
10 sessions: $405
Elite Goalie Sumer Training
- Program will include 8x 1-hour training sessions running through the summer and beginning 29 May 2013.
- Registration is open only to athletes playing NCAA, CIS, Intermediate AA (i.e., PWHL) or Midget AA and will be limited to 5-6 athletes.
- Features elite level female shooters of equivalent/higher level to reinforce timing and details of the female shot/release.
- All drills will feature multiple shots and will focus on the balance between speed, urgency and technical excellence.
Off-Ice Program (OPTIONAL):
- The optional off-ice sessions will focus exclusively on eye-hand coordination and reactions skills/techniques.
- This is not “conditioning”, however participants will work through fundamental footwork etc. and must dress appropriately.
- All participants will receive a new canister of high quality tennis balls (included in price) that must be brought to each session.
- The off-ice work will start 1-hour prior to each on ice session and will run from 7:30-8:00 PM allowing sufficient time for athletes to get ready to hit the ice.
- Wednesday, 29 May 2013, 8:30-9:30 PM
- Wednesday, 05 June 2013, 8:30-9:30 PM
- Wednesday, 12 June 2013, 8:30-9:30 PM
- Wednesday, 19 June 2013, 8:30-9:30 PM
- Wednesday, 26 June 2013 —> Break (No Session)
- Wednesday, 03 July 2013, 8:30-9:30 PM
- Wednesday, 10 July 2013, 8:30-9:30 PM
- Wednesday, 17 July 2013, 8:30-9:30 PM
- Wednesday, 24 July 2013, 8:30-9:30 PM
- Standard On-Ice Program: $425 (+HST)
- Standard On-Ice Program with Optional Off-Ice: $505 (+HST)
Private or Semi-Private Sessions:
Purchase Private and Semi-Private sessions individually or save money and buy packs of 6 or 10. Then email or call the facility to book your sessions if you can’t find a suitable time on-line.
Private Sessions – $110.00 + tax Semi-Private Sessions – $70.00 + tax
Package of 6 – $600 + tax Semi-Private Package of 6 – $390 + tax
Package of 10 – $960 + tax Semi-Private Package of 10 – $630 + tax
There are limited Semi-Private sessions available to book on-line. Please book into the level (GLV1-GLV5) that is appropriate for your goaltender. If you do not see a semi-private at your level that works for you – please email or call the Centre.
When you register for the first time, you will need to create a login profile. If you would like to sign up for private or semi-private sessions that are not listed on-line – buy a single session or session package under “Buy Session”. Please then email or call the centre at 613-831- STOP (7867) to book a goalie coach. If you have any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ice Rental Availability:
Call or email the facility to book your ice: email@example.com or 613-831- STOP (7867)